1. Shared literature should be related to chemistry (books, journals, etc)
2. If you want to share your favorite piece of information, make sure that it has not been posted to the Forum before. The list of available items can be found here. If possible, add your materials to the existing topics on journals/book series. Do not start a new topic unless necessary. Always provide a description of the materials you share!
3. If you start a new topic, make sure that its name is sufficiently clear and concise (for example, "Org@nic Re@ct$ons").
4. Please, provide a proper description of the material you share. Other users should understand what is shared without downloading the stuff. For example, the description of journals should include: 1) journal name (as a common abbreviation); 2) year; 3) volume (optional, but desirable).
5. Forum rules do not set any limits on the file size of the shared material. However, we strongly recommend to upload huge files (above 50 Mb) to common filesharing services, such as:
Код: Выделить всё
http://rapidshare.com http://www.sharebee.com/ http://www.axifile.com http://ifolder.ru/ http://mihd.net http://4shared.com http://openfile.ru/ http://depositfiles.com/ru http://www.filehoster.ru http://flyroot.ifolder.ru http://www.mediafire.com http://webfile.ru/ http://narod.yandex.ru
6. According to our general Forum Rules, sharing of illicit software is strictly prohibited. Under the Russian laws, we also prohibit posting any information on the preparation of explosives, poisons, and narcotics.
To request a single paper or book, use the subforum of on-line or off-line requests depending on whether or not the requested document is available on the web. Always provide sufficient bibliographic information:
For journals: authors, title, journal name, volume, pages
For books: authors, title, publisher, year
Requests in the on-line subforum should always contain a web link to the requested material (preferably, the doi code). Please, do not forget to put any web link into the "Code" tag. Flawed requests will be closed and expunged.